Southern Hospitality

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Comment Moderation

Unfortunately, I have had to resort to turning on the moderator comment option because I kept
receiving spam from an anonymous source. Every day I was having to go to my blogsite to remove the same spam message over and over again. Alas, I am weary of having to do this. Those of you who are registered bloggers will not have to get my approval for posts to be placed. Unregistered posters will have to wait for my approval. I regret the delay that this will cause in messages appearing on the blogsite. I don't want to discourage any sincere person from commenting; I just want the spam to stop. Thank you for your understanding, and keep the comments coming! I love hearing from you all.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger rena said…

    Know what that is like. I had a spammer on my testimony blog, which is a very personal blog, and it made me feel icky. I put comment moderation on that one.

    I also wanted to take this time to say thankyou for your encouraging comments that you leave at my regular blog. You are very appreciated, and so are your comments.
    I'm glad I "met" you.

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dog insurance
    Depending on the type of pet or animal you get or want to get, there may be specialized equipment and supplies required. Treatments are pretty fantastic ways of helping your dog. A strong recall is equally important in the pool area when you want your dog to come to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home